Friday, September 18, 2009

How's your E-Learning (Lead.com.sg)?

Hi 4 Diligence,

How's your E-Learning day going on?
I have set 3 tests on Science
- Two on Materials
- One on Fungi and micro-organism

These 2 topics will be tested for your Science SA2 paper! Do spend some time and do these tests properly as a revision over the weekend. Don't forget to complete your tests for Maths, English and Mother Tongue too.

So far only  about 10 pupils have completed all the tests. They each earn themselves 2 Bear stickers for being responsible. *Clap Clap* For those who have not finished, you can still earn it. The dateline is till next Tuesday before school opens. Please update/call your friends for those who do not visit my blog regularly.
If you are able to get pupils whom have not completed yet to do so, you are being Public-Spirited for being helpful. You can earn yourself 1 bear sticker for every person you call. Please let me know by writing the comments on this blog. So start getting your friends to complete it....

The pupils who have completed all the tests so far are:
1) Erfa
2) Haziq
3) Kayla
4) Khidir
5) Sharulhan
6) Syafie
7) Atikah
8) Iffah
9) Syafiqah
10) Chun Hong

However, I have noticed that some of them spent too little time on each test. (Eg. Chun Hong spent only 27 seconds on Materials 2 Test.) This is totally unacceptable. Please put in your best effort.

Lastly,  I would also like to wish all the Muslims "Selamat  Hari Raya!!"

Mr Ong

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr ong today i go out so 11.59pm than i do the e-learning in lead.com.sg



huibin

Anonymous said...

MR ONG I CANT LOG IN to e-learning





huibin

Alfred Ong said...

Can you try to log in again.
If you still can't get in on Monday, I will reset your password for you.

Rgds
Mr Ong

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 340 dollars on every site. But for all I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros are around 350 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that exact make. The prices for the shoes are around 220 bucks everwhere. But completely I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info..Check out Fun [url=http://www.masturbette.com/]gay roulette[/url] website

Anonymous said...

DaceCicealags
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/alzheimers-disease]alzheimers disease[/url]
thiftigquat

Anonymous said...

У Вас до сих пор нет сайта, хотите заказать хостинг, зарегистрировать дешево домен, нужна качественная расктрутка тогда Вам сюда [url=http://yestech.ru/]хостинг agave отзывы
[/url]

Anonymous said...

Салон Секреты Красоты предлагает большой выбор классических салонных услуг: парикмахерские услуги, маникюр, педикюр, косметология, перманентный макияж. Мы работаем более 10 лет и придерживаемся принципа соотношения цены и качества обслуживания. Для постоянных клиентов действуют акции и бонусная система. Заходите на наш сайт [url=http://s-krasoti.ru/] наращивание волос новосибирск
[/url]